We are a dynamic, innovative research association with open and free membership.
Both organizations and individuals interested in the science-policy interface in a boreal forest context are welcome to join irrespective of their citizenship, nationality, occupation or participation in other non-governmental international organizations.
By subscribing to our mailing list, you automatically become an IBFRA member and can enjoy the following benefits:
- Participate in IBFRA conferences, periodic symposia, seminars, workshops, and webinars
- Receive the latest information about boreal forest research and upcoming events
- Promote your research e.g. through invitations to publications/special issues on boreal forest topics, and increase your visibility and networking opportunities
- Participate in the IBFRA Insight Processes and working groups
- Contribute to IBFRA publications
Note: By joining IBFRA you will automatically be added to our mailing list