IBFRA is seeking to expand its activities to strengthen its capacity as a dynamic, innovative boreal forest research organization throughout the circumboreal region by formalizing its membership. Membership is open to both organizations and individuals who are interested in the activities of IBFRA irrespective of their national registration, citizenship, nationality, occupation or participation in other non-governmental international organizations. There are no membership fees. Benefits include:
- Participate in IBFRA conferences, periodic symposia, seminars, workshops and webinars.
- Receive the latest information about boreal forest research and upcoming conferences through the IBFRA mailing list and web site. We are planning a bi-monthly email newsletter.
- Promote your research and increase your visibility and networking opportunities.
- Participate in IBFRA scientific missions and working groups.
- Contribute to IBFRA publications and other media on matters related to IBFRA objectives.